#ILwx Zones 3/4 – Weekend freeze otherwise beautiful weather. Targeting BIG system late next week.
Synopsis: A very nice weekend is in store with plentiful sunshine and more seasonal to slightly below normal temps! A hard frost is the cards as well both Saturday and Sunday mornings. Targeting multiple fronts this week Tuesday and late week.
Saturday morning lows:
Targeting potential big system late next week…will bring windy weather along with it…need to watch the trends going forward
Confidence and Risk:
- Above average confidence of a hard frost/freeze across both Zones Sat/Sun mornings
- High confidence for plentiful sunshine this weekend
- Average confidence in rain showers Tuesday as a weak cold front moves through
- Average to above average confidence in overall above normal warmth this week
- Below average confidence in our system late week and its impacts to Zones 3/4
Today’s Video (4 min):