Key Points – Thursday, November 10, 2016 – next week
Keeping things short and sweet today, check out the video with details on fog in the forecast over the next couple of days, as well as a frost/freeze this weekend and rain chances next week. Have a terrific Thursday!
Confidence and Risk:
- Average confidence fog sticks around this morning across southern IL before burning off to a beautiful day
- Above average confidence in wind gusts exceeding 20mph tomorrow across both Zones
- High confidence in a hard frost / freeze Sat/Sun mornings
- Below average confidence in any precipitation over the next week as high pressure dominates
- Below average confidence in a big-time system impacting the Midwest next week…details need fine-tuned
*Make sure to check out today’s Winter Threat Assessment post later today!
Today’s Video (3 min):