Key Points – Tuesday, November 1, 2016 – long range
Good Tuesday morning and thanks for checking out the latest Zones 3/4 update.
Current Satellite loop…clouds continue to move in from the west to east across both Zones:
Tuesday-Wednesday: Big time high temperatures to open up November…near 80s across southern Zone 3!
Rain moving in from the northwest to southeast Wednesday morning into Thursday morning across the Zones…could see isolated 1.0″ or greater amounts as the front passes through.
Wednesday high temps more of the same…big time warmth continues
Thursday-Friday: High pressure dominates the area Thursday into the weekend…Friday morning temps could reach into the 30s across northern Zone 4
Friday morning temps:
Long-range: positive signs in a gradual pattern shift mid-November into December…stay tuned to the long-range updates later today for more details!
Today’s Video (5 min):
Confidence and Risk:
- High confidence in near record warmth again today
- Above average confidence in rainfall timing Wed-Thurs as our cold front moves from the NW to the SE across the Zones
- High confidence on continued above normal warmth on Wednesday
- High confidence high pressure sets in this weekend allowing conditions to be very pleasant…temps on Friday morning could dip into the 30s in Zone 4
- Average confidence that a cooler pattern shift looms mid to late November