Key Points – Monday, October 31, 2016 – long term
Good Monday morning folks. We are going to be changing up the way the zone forecasts are done each day. We are not going to spend much time typing anything to you we are just going to put it all in the video. The first thing you will see from now on is just a general 1 or 2 paragraphs of the forecast in general. The goal is to have the zones sent out by 6:30/7am daily with the exception of today.
Mon-Tues:Clouds starting to move into the area today, winds will pick up as we head into Tuesday as well. Wind gusts 25-30 mph possible
Wed-Thurs: Watching a low pressure move west to east impacting both Zones Wednesday into Thursday this week, 0.5-1.0″ with localized higher amounts possible. Lower amounts across Zone 3.
Friday into weekend: High pressure sets in Friday into the weekend and early next week, bringing plentiful sunshine and nice conditions.
Still eyeing a pattern change ~ 10th of November that could bring sustained cooler weather the remainder of the month.
Confidence and Risk:
- Above average confidence partly cloudy to mostly cloudy skies today
- Above average confidence windy conditions especially across Zone 4 tonight into Tuesday AM
- Above average confidence in showers Wednesday into Thursday across the Zones
- Above average confidence 0.5-1.0″ out of this system…localized higher amounts possible
- High confidence high pressure sets in late week through the weekend